Sunday, August 23, 2009

Punta Cana

On July 4th Jim & I along with Freddy & Leni left to vacation in Punta Cana located in La Republica Dominicana. We had so much fun!!

Our flight left bright and early...which was so hard to get to the airport since we had gone to bed pretty late. We had a layover in Miami and there of course we officially started our vacation with some appetizers and drinks. We landed in Punta Cana that evening and couldn't wait to get to our resort. Our adventure started right when we were about to go into our room. Jim was having trouble opening the door when the bellmen came with our luggage so he opened the door and OMG there was a couple sleeping in the bed. It was pretty embarrassing. Why they didn't wake up with all the noise we were making trying to open the door was beyond me but we ended up getting a better room with a beautiful view.

We spend a lot of time by the pool and the beach. We also rode Dune Buggies which were a lot of fun. At first Jim avoided the water but then he said "The hell with it" so he drove as fast as he could through the mud puddles. Of course we were covered with mud. It was so much fun! Our next excursion was the Zip Line. We had heard it was a must so we tried it. There were a total of 10 lines. The first 3 were shorter in length and the last 2 were really long. At first I must admit and I was getting really nervous the closer I got to having to do it. The first line wasn't that bad and the more I did it the more fun I had. By the time I got to the fourth one I was loving it.

In the evenings we enjoyed late dinners, sat outside and had drinks. I could go on and on but thought you might want to see pictures instead.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

Looks Like you had a really good time!