Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary

On Friday, July 3rd Jim & I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We decided last year that we would renew our vows and so we did in the presence of our 5 kids & their spouses, 9 grandkids as well as family and some of our close friends. Everything took place at Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant. Jamie made a special video to celebrated our 10 years together. While watching it I yet again realized how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful man in my life. Thank You God!!
I want to give a special thanks to Jamie & Suyzel for taking all the pictures and Jamie for making the video. I will treasure it forever. Thanks also to Greg for taking the video of the ceremony. Also I want to thank all of you that were there, it meant alot to us!!

2 comments:

tara said...

look at you! finding a minute to blog! congrats again! we had such a fun time!

okay, now i can do my post!

Brittani said...

Looks like you had a great time! You both were just Stunning!!! Congratulations on 10 years of wedded bliss!!!...and here is to many more years!